Rate includes Cable, Internet, Washer/ Dryer, Access to amenity spaces and all utilities!
Specializing in monthly leases, AKA stands for exclusive locations, contemporary design and exceptional business, fitness and lifestyle services.
Furniture, Utilities, Services and Amenities are***INCLUDED***
· Utilities are included, up to $350/month value
· Premium cable with HBO
· Local telephone service with direct dial/voicemail
· 24-hour doorman
· 24-hour welcome desk
· Dedicated Resident Services Team
· Technogym Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment open 5 am – 12 am daily
· On-site management and maintenance
· Media nook with Mac workstation
· Same day valet dry cleaning and laundering services
· a.lounge, 3,000 square foot bi-level penthouse level amenity space, available exclusively to residents, with intimate areas for socializing or impromptu business meetings; and a.13, a sophisticated aerie with bar area and floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning views of Times Square.
· Preferred seating available at restaurant Hunt & Fish Club, located next door to AKA Times Square
· Close proximity to public transportation
· Den that can be used for an office or as an extra sleeping room
· Sophisticated, fully-furnished* or unfurnished studio apartment
· In-apartment Bosch washer and dryers
· Brand new premium collection, featuring vibrant pops of color and eclectic artwork
· Custom rem mattresses
· Luxurious king-size beds
· Full kitchens in most apartments, including stainless steel appliances, and quartz zodiac counter tops
· Hardwood floors throughout
· Mosaic baths with glass shower enclosures
· Flat screen televisions in living room and bedroom
· Abundant closet space
· Individually controlled thermostats
* furniture is optional and can be removed upon request
Steps away from NYC's most prominent corporate offices, Bryant Park, prestigious universities, and award-winning restaurants. Times Square's robust transportation hub makes getting around in and out of the city a smooth and efficient journey.
Cross streets: 44th St. and 6th Ave
City, St, Zip: New York, New York, 10036