- Utilities: Included, No Utility Cap
- Small Dog (30lbs or less) may be negotiable: One-time, nonrefundable: $375 for 1st pet and $100 for each additional pet
- Pet Rent: $30 per month per pet
- Parking: One car attached garage included
- Optional Maid Service Available for $95/visit
Upscale single bedroom condo in Southeast Fort Collins, a part of Morningside/ Observatory village. Modern and stylish three-bedroom windows above the master bed. Plenty of carpeted space in the bedroom itself and in the bathroom, there is a large wall mirror, stunning mount lighting, Jack and Jill sinks bathroom, glass and tile shower, with wood flooring. Pets allowed in this unit as well. Desk space, natural lighting, separate tile laundry room, spaced off dining area with a window view, all around large windows, stylish in-home archways, open and spacious countertops, a comfortable living room, and a fireplace with TV-cutouts are a must-have in this condo as well! 5 min walk to Park/Playground. Top Rated Schools: Zach Elementary, Preston Middle, Fossil Ridge High School. Close to Front Range Village Shops & Restaurants, 5 Min to I-25. Walk to Banner Hospital and Intel, 5 min to HP, AMD, CA Technologies, Broadband, UC Health and Cancer Center, Wolf Robotics, and more!
Cross streets: Rock Creek Dr and Northern Lights Dr
City, St, Zip: Fort Collins, Colorado, 80528